Application of fertilizers let experts help you
The application of fertilizers on surfaces where there is no drop drip system is done manually or mechanically with a garbage dispenser or a depositor. The areas where there is a drop-drop system installed in the application is done in several ways:
- Fertilizers are first dissolved in a water container with a capacity of 100, 200 to 1,000 liters.
- Dissolved fertilizers need to be sucked together with some kind of pump and injected into the system.
- Injection is very important to be done all the time with irrigation with a certain concentration. Only in this way all the plants will get food equally everywhere.
- For that purpose, specially made MIX-RITE DOSERS are used for their work, but they use the flow and pressure of water for irrigation.
- These dispensers intake the food solution from the vessel and inject it into the irrigation system.
- The most important thing is that they dispensers for the height of the solution concentration and thus give the plant a food solution with a specific EC value at any time.
LET OUR EXPERTS HELP YOU!
Proper application of fertilizers means saving money and quality production …